Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

lunes, octubre 29, 2018

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. “
– Albert Camus

Last night we all changed our clocks one our back, so today felt great to sleep and wake up "early"! hahaha.

SL has been playing games with all of us, it's been since a couple of days that when I log in I see none of my contacts online, and some friends told me the same happens with them. Today/yesterday Sunday there were many issues to log in SL, I loged and didn't dare to move much, so I carried on doing things in rl, but keeping an eye to make sure I didn't crash.

Slowly I managed to put this scene together and take a picture Yay!! Featuring some gorgeous products available now for those loving autumn and getting their land ready before winter definitely comes to stay with us for a while.

{Roawenwood} Meadowbrook Pond Forest Getaway @ Blueprint October 2018

Haven TreeHouse CHEZ MOI Exclusive to Cosmopolitan Event October 22nd to 3rd November

Little Branch LB_WhiteAshTree{Animated}4Seasons Uber (25th October- 22 November 2018)

Little Branch LB_BitterNutTree{Animated}4Seasons @ Limit8

MADRAS Buck & Doe Decor Set ~ @ Limit8
 - Buck & Doe 1 Iron
 - Buck & Doe 2 Brass

[ keke ] small leaf collection was  Fameshed  October 2018
 - [ keke ] small leaf bush . all seasons . hard
 - [ keke ] small leaf tree . all seasons . hard
 - [ keke ] small leaf ground cover

[ keke ]  blow me away rowan leaves
[ keke ]  fall maple leaves . whirling orange

+Half-Deer+ Stringlights - Ceiling - Cluttered B

*alirium* DwarfForest [OldGold]
*alirium* ItchyGrass [Brown]

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios