I've got you under my skin

jueves, agosto 01, 2019

Finally tomorrow I will be off, and what did I do? leave the mouse at work ¬¬ Anyway I still manage with the tough pad on my laptop, I need to catch up!! too many amazing things to blog!

Featuring the silky and sexy dress by Darkling and gorgeous goodies now at Uber, and is celebrating it's 5th birthday!! for it, not only the built has changed but also the designers brought guest designers/stores, there are gifts... so there's lots to look for.

Don't miss LOGO's new head and Pink Fuel's skin, they awesome together ♥


Me:
Head: LOGO Willow Head v.1.0 @ Uber July 2019
Skin: Pink Fuel Elliana Uber July 2019
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Bethy Fitted @ Uber July 2019
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shape: by me

Wearing:
-[ darkling ]Anastasia Dress
.::Nanika::.- Gill Garter Uber July 2019

Pose by Amitie Miss 01 mirror

Featured decor:
Fancy Decor: Garnet Wingback - black - Uber July 2019
Fancy Decor: Garnet Floor Lamp (gold) Uber July 2019
Fancy Decor: Garnet Table (wood) Uber July 2019
Fancy Decor: Garnet Wine (touch for glass) Uber July 2019


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios