Find your special corner

viernes, mayo 01, 2020

I must admit that since I changed from my old Wacom (stopped working after many years) to a new Huion tablet in 2018, I haven't enjoyed editing as much as I did in the past, drawing etc.

A couple of weeks ago my laptop suddenly decided to restart itself, and since then my Photoshop came back without the brushes I love to use to smuggle and blend, some drawing etc. Also felt like the pen was giving me more problems than usual, becoming more and more difficult to get the result I wanted.

So smart me, having a deadline a few hours away, decided to check for updated drivers... hoping to help me editing quicker, but 2 hours later... errors everywhere, and not recognising the device, YAY!!

I had to do my best with the mouse :(

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.5 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Bella Mel
[BODY] Legacy (f) (1.2.1)
Hair: Navy&Copper - Pineapple

Wearing:
Piercing- TRIGGERED - I Heart It (Piercing-Gold) #5 @The Epiphany April 2020
Necklace: The Owl. Heart Horny Necklace. Cross-Feel U
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. - Zulema Dress - (Legacy) Uber  from the 25th April 2020
Shoes: REIGN.- Arianna Sneakers (Maitreya-High) Tippies

Pose and Phone to wear by FOXCITY. Selfie VOL4-7m

Scene:
MINIMAL - Downtown of Vancouver Scene Equal10 April 2020
Down on the street:
MINIMAL - Downtown of Vancouver Container -2- Equal10 April 2020
.UNTITLED. cardboard 001  
[tmk] 2tone skoota - green (ride)
Neighbor's exit fire staircase:
Ariskea[Tangy] Geranium Flower[Dark rose]
Ariskea[Tangy] Geranium Flower[Purple]
Ariskea[Tangy] Geranium Flower[Rose]
Ariskea[Tangy] Geranium Flower[Bleu]
Kalopsia - Joyce's Hanging Garland - Oval Single
Soy. Reed Screen [Sudare] Dark -Half rolled

My exit fire staircase:
Ariskea[Lola] Macrame hanging Shelf N21 April 2020
Ariskea[Lola] Cute Plant Phylodendron N21 April 2020
dust bunny . sunday newspaper
dust bunny . briefcase record player . yellow
hive // hanging devil's ivy plant . pink variegated
[ keke ] lilies - clay pot
[ keke ] glass of tea - green
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Pillow
.peaches. The Fianna Tablet Set - Tablet
Soy. Shitamachi Alley Garden - Potted Plant - D
*Tentacio* Beauty girl. 1. Dressing case
{vespertine} hanging succulents. - string of pearls.,
{vespertine} -felt ball garland 1type/texture change

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios