Enjoy the now

martes, enero 19, 2021

I guess that like for many of you, after a year like 2020 and how things still are this 2021, I'm starting to question where I am and where do I want to be in RL. 
Some days are tougher fighting negative thoughts, frustration and worries... for the first time since I came to London 8 years ago, I've started thinking about going back home. Too many things in my head lately, so this lockdown at home, is both freaking me out and giving me time to be "quiet" and reconsider things, knowing that for the moment I have to enjoy the now and where I am.

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: [theSkinnery] Laura mocca BBH
Hair: tram J0324 hair

Wearing:
RKKN. Marley Bodysuit Black Rare @The Epiphany January 2021
RKKN. Marley Sweatpants V1 Black Rare @The Epiphany January 2021
Spoiled - Gamer Girl -Glasses

Pose by Ana Poses - Brasilia 02 @The Epiphany January 2021

Building Scarlet Creative Ana Loft Ground Version

Scene-Decor
MYSA Window Seat
18. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Sketches @The Epiphany January 2021
19. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Coffee Cup / 2 @The Epiphany January 2021
19. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Coffee Tray / 1 @The Epiphany January 2021
20. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Paper Bag @The Epiphany January 2021
20. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Pizza Box @The Epiphany January 2021
4. Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Ladder @The Epiphany January 2021
Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Sneakers Exclusive @The Epiphany January 2021
Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Sweatshirt Exclusive @The Epiphany January 2021
Scarlet Creative Darcy Linen Static Curtain
Scarlet Creative Highlands Radiator
dust bunny . special occasions . knitting kit . brown @The Epiphany January 2021
dust bunny . special occasions . spa kit . pink @The Epiphany January 2021



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios