Fly with me

lunes, abril 12, 2021

 

Spring seems to be hesitant in London so I prefer to immerse myself in really sunny days in SL, by the sea or by the lake, I always need water around, hahaha. 

I used the Great Elm Cottage for my previous post, but you couldn't see much of it, so here it is! What I love the most is this corridor of long windows connecting both the main house to what I would use as a private area, the bedroom for example. 

I was already enjoying it there when Studio Skye started sending out an update/upgrade of the former "Beach Building Set" and it looks sooooo good! New textures and waves, materials... looks no natural and realistic, the pack is huge, and even comes with more than 11 pieces + 8 prefab beaches for those that are in a hurry or do not feel very confident, he been included a EEP sky setting!

Of course, I had to "play" with it and  I'm in love, you'd love it too!

At FaMESHed you can find Titan's gorgeous trees (there are 4) with nice natural shapes and beautiful textures/colours. DaD has created for this month's round a set of really cute kites for decor but also to hold! with a HUD with 6 static poses!

 By the shore and surrounded by all that fresh green growing everywhere and the first spring flowers, just another perfect weekend outdoors. ♥


DaD "Kite Fly with Me " Pink decor @ FaMESEHed April 2021
DaD "Kite Fly with Me " Green decor @ FaMESEHed April 2021
DaD "Fly with Me " Pink @ FaMESEHed April 2021
dust bunny . sunday buffet . set Anthem April 2021
Scarlet Creative Great Elm Cottage
Skye Rocky Platforms Building Set   New
Skye Sandy Beach Pack 1 Building Set V2..  Upgrade
Titans - The Grande Trees - @ FaMESEHed April 2021

Other decor:
Apple Fall Blake Adirondack Chair  (mainstore release)
DaD "BoraBora Beach Set"


Other items used for landscaping:
DaD "Beach Rocks"  GROUP GIFT
HISA - Climbing Vines
HISA- Flora Wildflower Grass
Enchanted Woods V3 from Studio Skye
Tropical Plants  Pack 2 from Studio Skye
Wild Grass from Studio Skye
Heart - Wild Flowers - Quenn Ann's Lace


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios