Vacation in Santorini

lunes, marzo 07, 2022

It's been way too many years I was in Santorini for a couple days, and always wanted to come back and stay longer. Out of the Cyclades Islands I visited, Santorini is my favorite, I fell in love with the light, the landscape and the food.

I saw some gorgeous pictures in Flickr of Little Santorini, and I had to go and visit it. In my opinion, it has captured the feeling of serenity, the light and beauty you get there in RL.

Of course, it got me into a total summer and vacation vibe, I hope you like it! <3

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX LAKE 3.1
Skin: L'Etre - Mabel skin [Tone 05] [Lelutka HD]
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.4)
Hair: TRUTH / Friday/ Essential released for FLF the 4th March

Wearing: 
Butterfly : ANDORE - animesh - Butterfly [Life]  Anthem March 2022
Necklace: NaaNaa's Massa Necklace Legacy   Anthem March 2022
Bracelets: KUNGLERS - Leeza bracelets  @FaMESHed March 2022
Sunglasses: Deep Static :: DS :: Spring Sunnies - Ice White  @ The Arcade  until the 31st March
Dress: [Aleutia] Peggy Dress -  Anthem March 2022
Cat companion: *HEXtraordinary* Tuxedo Kitten - Companion -  @ The Arcade  until the 31st March

Pose & guitar 10. Amitie Boho Spring Guitar - Add Me  The Arcade  until the 31st March

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios