Late night conversations with the Moon

domingo, octubre 15, 2023

It's been quite a while since I last took a picture, edited and posted.

I have hardly been online...

RL has taken over... busy with work, moving into a new flat, catching up with social life and even starting a relationship! OMG! :P

Little by little, step by step I feel my life fuller and more in peace too... it's a strange feeling, I didn't realise I needed this so much, that also means I have very little time to log in to SL and spend the hours I used to. But still sometimes on weekends I log in, do some shopping... and even if it took me 2 weekends... I've managed to take a pic!

Some of the cute new things I'm wearing:

Hair: [monso] Lofa Hair (s)
Make up: Jack Spoon. Posh Eyeliner [5 glitter] EvoX
Face tattoo: Effervescence - Crescent Tattoo - Gold
Jewellery:
KUNGLERS - Ethel bracelet @FaMESHed October 2023
KUNGLERS - Janah earrings Cosmopolitan October 2023
KUNGLERS - Mani ring

Dress: :: ANTAYA :: Dress "Chamomile" WHITE Legacy

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios