When I'm away...

domingo, mayo 19, 2024

 

It's been so long since I've actually spent time in SL and dared to take a photo, I almost feel like a newbie! LOL.

Then, when I sat down to edit in PS, I realized I had forgotten some shortcuts and was left wondering... how di I merge layers? How to do you customize the brushes? such basic things, oh dear...

When I'm away... I can't help but wonder if someone would come into my little house by the sea and live in it; Sometimes I even fantasize about the idea that "NatG" could be taking long walks on the beach, watching movies on the couch... enjoying her life without needing me.

This little new collection from Mr. iBi, showing his sweet Miss Gracie Coco being herself... is gorgeous down to every little detail, and as expected, I fell in love with it.

From today, I know that my own version of Miss Gracie will be enjoying my little corner of relaxation waiting for me to come back, when I'm away...

8f8

8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Black Velvet
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Basket Table
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Alocasia Decorative Rug
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Butterly Chair
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Amazonica Pink Variegated
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Messy Gracie Coco!
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Zebrina
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Shelf Long
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Felivision
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron El Choco Red
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Bambino Variegated
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron Gloriosum
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Bambino
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Table
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Amazonica Pink Variegated Baby
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Amazonica Green Variegated Baby
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Pink Dragon
8f8 -When I'm Away... - A. Pink Dragon Variegated Baby
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Miss Gracie Coco... Dooon't!
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Shelf Short
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Spider Plant
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron Decorative Rug
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Pink Dragon Variegated
8f8 - When I'm Away.... - Miss Gracie Coco, where are you?
8f8 - Whites - Vines
8f8 - Whites- Spring Circle of Life
8f8 - Whites - Trio Air - Soon bearing Fruit
8f8 - Whites - Trio Air - Welcoming Summer
8f8 - Whites - Trio - Rope_110cm

Apple Fall Times Newspaper
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Bronze
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Silver
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Ceramic
Apple Fall Heart String
Apple Fall Botanical Mirror - Gold

dust bunny . botanical tote

KraftWork Flora Hallway Botanical Frames

16. Nutmeg. Charming Zen Mug / 2

7 - Arrow (Heart) (copy)
7 - Mini Hot Box Heater

{vespertine}tiny dwelling -portable radio 13

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios