Burning desire

domingo, octubre 08, 2017


I love both versions, was hard to decide... so here you are the coloured picture, I hope you like it ♥

I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push it to the limits 'cause I don't care
I've got a burning desire for you, baby


Tune




Keep reading for a full  list of credits
Wearing:


Lingerie: ::c.A.:: Wiebke *Red* 
Headpiece: *N*SpiderLily Mask- Red Stamp Rally Prize @ MATSURI 2017
Hair: Exile:: Class Act @ Exile
Head: Sophie Bento RARE by Genesis Lab
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Skin: Adela (toffee) by Genesis Lab
Shape: my own

Pose by  [addme.]Pose#095-1 Bento available now @ MATSURI 2017 until 31st October

Scene:

[[RH]] -KURA- Tuitate (Screen) SakuraRed -A-  (on the left) @ MATSURI 2017
[[RH]] -KURA- Tuitate (Screem) Sakura Red -B-  (on the right) @ MATSURI 2017
[[RH]] -KURA- FOXY Girls 3 @ MATSURI 2017
*::.who what.::*  [Jpn] -otsukimi- 9.manmaru chair mizuiro @ MATSURI 2017
[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Noren(florwer)- 
[[RH]] Cat (Gray) NEKODANUKI
[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Building- RARE
[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Kimono on the floor (Kimono)-
[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Kimono on the floor (Obi)-
[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Rug (green)-
[[RH]] Party Boat Gacha -Tobacco tray - (touch)
[[RH]] ZABUTON A (sit)
[[RH]] Japanese Tea set
[MB] KOTO [RARE]
{anc} CAMELLIA. lantern(L) black 2Li
{anc} CAMELLIA. lantern(S) black 2Li
CR (Cube Republic) Juniper Bonsai Tree Root Over Rock 
*N* (Naminoke) MizuUchiwa Shima#4
MadPea Bonsai Kasai
PLAAKA WaterGrass
PLAAKA WaterGrass SmallPot
PLAAKA WaterGrass BonsaiPot


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios