I ain't no saint

jueves, febrero 01, 2018


I ain't no saint
I can't turn the other cheek
I ain't no saint
But you can cool my temper
By the words you speak
I'll tell you straight from the shoulder
Straight from the hip
I'm falling over, she makes the pieces fit
If I get arrested or in some legal twist
She talks to the judge and gets the case dismissed
I ain't no saint
Won't make it through the pearly gates
I feel alright down hear lord
I think heaven's gonna have to wait
She doesn't tell me how to make a living
Don't lock her love up with a key

Wearing:
Head:Genesis Lab Mesh Head MARLENE Bento @The Arcade December 2017
Skin: Genesis Lab Skin MARLENE - TOFFEE @The Arcade December 2017
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Shape: my own

Tatoo: .::Nanika::. Filin Black RARE @ SaNaRae
Hair: Tram H0119 hair @ Uber  Now *Edited*
NX-Nardcotix Chasity Lingerie Full Pack @ Uber 
 - NX-Nardcotix Chasity Bottom Full Pack [EXP_LARA]
 - NX-Nardcotix Chasity Top Full Pack [EXP_LARA]

[Gos] Boutique - Rihanna - @ Uber 

Pose: Del May  DM - Alternative babydoll

Seven Emporium 7 - Saints Neon (Jesus Saves collection for Pocket Gacha Aug-2017)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios