Saturday Dinner Party

sábado, abril 07, 2018


Saturday!! after Easter weekend and dealing with connection and inventory issues, this week felt soooo long, and I was off on Monday! :O

A combination of intermittent WiFi and inventory loss in SL are the biggest nightmare when there are deadlines to meet , and so many gorgeous things to blog!!

In my posts I do my best to put together a scene with or without avatar and tell a story, sometimes the inspiration comes from something I've seen in RL, in Pinterest, Flickr, a movie... and other times I just love a pose, an outfit, some deco or plants, and figure out how to feature it.

I love minimal and simple pictures, they can be soulful and so intense, but even if I tried, it's not me. Is like working in monochrome, you have to have and special eye for it

My eye gets anxious when it sees some odd empty space lol, but I promise I do my best to control it and don't overcrowd the scene.

Ok, time now to leave all this rambling and focus on this post. Friday was such a beautiful sunny one here! I start to feel the weather changing, the warmth of the sun, and those evenings spent al fresco dinner and/or drinks with friends... I'm already dreaming of it...

So what about this stylish and classy patio by N4RS at Uber now until the 22nd April, to get our houses ready and a gorgeous chifon dress like Violet by Jumo? I so love this Viola exclusive necklace Nanika has created for Gacha Land, don't you miss Zibska's bright and bold make up products at The Liaison Collaborative now.


Wearing:

Head: Genesis Lab Mesh Bento Head MOLLY @Uber January 2018
Skin: Adela (toffee) by Genesis Lab
Body: Belleza- Isis V5.0 BENTO
Hair: .Entwined. Lila - Dark Browns
Eyemakeup:  Zibska ~ Vali Eyemakeup for @The Liaison Collaborative April 2018
Beauty marks: {&why} customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1

Dress: .:JUMO:. Violet Gown
Necklace .::Nanika::. Viola exclusive necklace after 20 pulls on a single machine @Gacha Land
Head Accessory: *LODE* - Magnolia II Single [yellow]

Pose by [addme.] Pose#096-1 (Single-Stand/Wall) @Pose Fair April 2018

More...

Scene:

N4RS Elena Patio Set @Uber March 2018 (until 23rd April)
 - N4RS Elena Patio
 - N4RS Elena Outdoor Lamp
 - N4RS Elena Patio Chair
 - N4RS Elena Patio Table

hive// potted plants . gold dust dracaenas
hive// potted plants . cordyline tree

*LODE* Decor - Hyacinth [violet]
*LODE* Decor - Parrot Tulips [pink]
MAD MATCH.Bottle of Wine (funcional)  HAVE A WINE / IN LOVE   you can choose to open the bottle and take a glass of wine by MAD MATCH @ Marketplace
Nutmeg. Vintage Tabletop Wreath Dark @Shiny Shabby January 2018
-tres blah-  Hodgepodge - Wine Duet
+Half-Deer+ English Ivy - used on the back wall and on table (table runners)
.Shi: Minimalist Dish set
.Shi: Purple Artichoke display
Apple Fall Plaster Candles

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios