Just a photo... for you

sábado, julio 14, 2018


Since mesh heads came to Secondlife I used Logo and Genesis Lab ones, it was always difficult to get skins, make ups etc, but I was still  in love with my heads and my look, and I felt more myself.

I was so excited about the new project by the creators from Genesis Lab, so I was really looking forward to see and get their new creation. Genus is out,  took me a while to make a shape I felt confortable with and i'm in love now! This new head has been so very well welcomed, I can see different skin creators releasing skins for it, I couldn't resist to get the one The Skinnery created for The Collabor88 's July round

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap
Skin: [theSkinnery] Nadine @Collabor88  July 2018
Body: Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1

Wearing:
Hair: MINA Hair - Sandra - Browns
Tattoo/water drops: A R T E - Body Droplets
Pose used: [addme.]  Pose#099 (Single-Lay) @ Pose Fair  July 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios