A house by the sea

jueves, agosto 16, 2018


Like many others I have my land and I spend 90% mytime there, or on the platform. Such hermit :P
I don't have a "home" as I need many prims available for the scenes for my blogposts, but what I do, when I put together a deco I really like, is to keep it for as long as I can!

I landscaped my land in a way I could have some green area, but also beach, I miss it so much in RL, at least here I can have it any time. So all this works as a base I slightly modify to adapt it to the pic when needed.

I've used for my land's landscape base the following sets :

HPMD* Cliff Hill - green
HPMD* Tall Cliff green
Studio Skye Beach Dune Building Set from Studio Skye
Studio Skye Beach Building Set from Studio Skye
Studio Skye Tropical Beach Building Set from Studio Skye

Scene:

Galland Homes Cape Hatteras
N4RS Riverdale Gazebo
Serenity Style -  Volley Set-Net
Stockholm&Lima: Homemade Summer Tent @Red Light District since the 15th August
Stockholm&Lima: The Campfire

MudHoney Lia Hanging Bed
Knick Knacks 2 lace curtain - flying 2
Knick Knacks 2 lace curtain - flying 3
dust bunny. hanging plants . double planter
dust bunny. hanging plants . ivy planter
dust bunny. hanging plants . spider planter
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
Knick Knacks ::KKs:: flying curtains - white lace 2
Trompe Loeil - Marisol ChairTan @Uber 24th July to the 23rd August 2018
Trompe Loeil - Marisol Couch Tan @Uber 24th July to the 23rd August 2018
Concept} 10. StudioBox. Lamp

Little Branch LB_SweetChestNut*7Li{Seasons}*Animated @Cosmopolitan Event August 2018
Little Branch LB_BeachPalm{Quad}
Little Branch LB_BeachPalm{Double}
--ANHELO-P02YG-185GA :: bush B (yellow green)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios