Time to work with our hands

sábado, agosto 25, 2018


I'm spanish but like brits, I'm always  talking about the weather lol
Probably my inmune system needs a boost, but I will blame the change of weather for my cold.
So staying indoors, watching it rain... and opening boxes like crazy with Pocket Gacha's August round, and Zerkalo for Shiny Shabby and Kustom9


Building  KraftWork Ceramique Atelier RARE @Pocket Gacha August 2018

Furniture and decoration:

KraftWork Ceramique Atelier @Pocket Gacha August 2018
 - KraftWork Ceramique HT Oven RARE
 - KraftWork Ceramique Work Table
 - KraftWork Ceramique Stool 2
 - KraftWork Ceramique Stool 1
 - KraftWork Ceramique Shelf
 - KraftWork Ceramique Modelling Board
 - KraftWork Ceramique Frame 1
 - KraftWork Ceramique Frame 2
 - KraftWork Ceramique Potter Table
 - KraftWork Ceramique Book Pile
 - KraftWork Ceramique Standing Books
 - KraftWork Ceramique Set of Pots 1
 - KraftWork Ceramique Set of Pots 2
 - KraftWork Ceramique Set of Pots 3
 - KraftWork Ceramique Set of Pots 4

MADRAS Tiffany Table Decor @Pocket Shop 1st round August 2018

Eleventh Hour Keely's Coffee & Tea Bar

[ zerkalo ] Old Garden @Shiny Shabby August 2018
 - [ zerkalo ] Old Garden - Sink - PG (Single)
 - [ zerkalo ] Old Garden - Barrel - PG

 [ zerkalo ]  My Boyfriend's Attic @ Kustom9 August 2018
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Energy Drink
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Pile of Napkins
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Flyswatter
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Phone Charger
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Scotch
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Cigarettes
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Napkin
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Shopping Bag
 - [ zerkalo ] My Boyfriend's Attic Gacha - Cloth

Seven Emporium FLF 24th August 2018
 7 - Oysters!
 7 - Exempt Street Sign

[La Baguette] Chicken Burger and Fries @Uber  since 24th August

{vespertine}-thrift store animal planters FLF 17th august 2018

Other things from my inventory:
Seven Emporium 7 - Wall AC Unit (Inside)
Concept} 07. Geneve.Clay vases
Serenity Style- la buvette Wall Light
Serenity Style- la buvette Lamp
Serenity Style- la buvette Bunch of Mugs
Serenity Style- Jocelyn  Lovely Treasures Ceramic Pots

[ kunst ] & [ILAYA] - Country Home II was at Pocket Gacha July 2018
 - .13 [ kunst ] & [ILAYA] - Clay vase (b)
 - .12 [ kunst ] & [ILAYA] - Clay vase (a)
dust bunny . spiked ceramic plant
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Paper Pile
Nutmeg Dacha Set
 - Nutmeg. Basin and Watering Can
 - Nutmeg. Stacked Buckets
 - Nutmeg. Old Wooden Chair w/Newspapers
Nutmeg. Kate's Bowl w/Red Napkins
Nutmeg. Cloth White
Nutmeg. Rattan Tote Carry, Biege
{what next} Colonna Coffee Machine (blue)
.:Standby Inc. Instant Coffee - Vienna Roast
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Orange
LISP - Mesh - Newspaper and Coffee - Blue with steam
* SORGO - N* TrashCan
PILOT - Rolled Paper Rack

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios