Starry frosty night

miércoles, diciembre 12, 2018


It's uncelivable how quickly the time pass, I'm still struggling with the fact the Chritmas eve is just 12 days away!
None will be in the house for the holidays, so  I got a couple of days off and praying for an afordable flight ticket last night it! YAY! christmas with my family! ♥ (and hopefully some sunshine XD)

Let's leave all this rambling a side and let's go to the point, the post. I know I often repeat myself about how many gorgeous creations have the designers released, but is the truth! what can I say?! ;)

I haven't decorated my Xmas tree in RL yet, so imagine how difficult is becoming in SL hahaha, but I promise you my next post will have one, when I show you the living room of this house.

Beautiful layout, modern and minimal with lots of windows letting the outdoors get in house, by Convair in December's Builder's Box Snowstorm. The winter scene is put together with different bits and pieces, check the credits to find the different sets I've used. Beautiful trees by Little Branch and Keke, and frosty decor by Madras.

I was also willing to show you the gorgeous "stars" by BattleScarsWindlights available in marketplace, includes 5 beautiful windlights adapted to the stars layer.



Building: CONVAIR Split House w/fires/snow @Builder Box Snowstorm December 2018

Deco:
MADRAS  Frosty Decor Gacha Set @The Arcade December 2018
 - 08 MADRAS Snow Dude Decor
 - 04 MADRAS Snow Wood Log Decor
 - 05 MADRAS Snow Fountain Decor
 - 07 MADRAS Snow Bird Home Decor
HIDEKI - Snowballs
--ANHELO-T04RD-17CGA :: christmas 2017 (red)
Sway's [Lane] Pavement

Snow:
NOMAD // SNOW LANDSCAPING PACK Collabor88 December 2018
Soy.  Snow covered cliff and rock Set
HPMD* Cliff Hill
[DDD] Snow Piles Set

Trees/shrubs:
Little Branch LB_AnimatedConifer{4Seasons}
HPMD* Shrub - snowy*
(Milk Motion)  snowy bare tree
(Milk Motion)  snowy bare tree 1
[ keke ] fairy grass . winter . 10 x 10
[ keke ] pine trees Fameshed  untill 27th December
 - [ keke ] pine tree . L soft . glitter
 - [ keke ] pine tree . M soft . glitter w pot
Ariskea  [Noel ] Christmas Tree  Snow  The Epiphany December 2018
*alirium* DwarfForest

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios