Friday Night

viernes, marzo 22, 2019

Lately I've been the one having more lunches than dinners or "drinks", I guess I'm getting old? Nooo please! LOL

But it's true it's been ages since I was out for drinks and I'm getting ready now, to go out and order a couple of gin tonics, I guess I had a dress like this and my hair was flowing so nicely as in the pic ;)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!



Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 v1.5 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Gisele Mel
Hair: TRUTH  Zahlee hair was at Uber during February's round and will be at the mainstore soon
Shape: mine

Wearing:
Leather dress#Thalia Heckroth - Erika dress
Collar -[ darkling ]- Angelique Collar -


Pose by Amitie - Faces @Shiny Shabby March 2019

Picture taken @Elysion


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios