Morning glory

domingo, mayo 26, 2019


Spring, sunshine, fresh air and long weekend... just perfect for relaxing a bit, but I need to catch up with blogging so... here I come!

I'm wearing the recently released mesh head by LOGO, Mae, wearing the lovely skin Onda by [theSkinnery] now at Uber. Also at Uber now the sweet jewelery set Elise by [ kunst ], S0NG eyes and the cute butterflies by {anc}.

My fisrt idea was to do something more boudoir style with Dead Dollz's Theodora corssé, but then I changed my mind, wanted something in soft colours, just with flowers around... and here it is the result.

I think that part of the learning and growing process of a blogger is the challenge, in this case for me was to use and my lighter skin, lighter hair colour and make up! hahaha but who can resist the new Enhanced Smokey Shadows and the Enhanced Glosses? ♥


Me:
Head: LOGO Mae Head v1.0 (bento) was released Uber April 2019 
Skin: [theSkinnery] Onda (LOGO Installer) toffee Uber May 2019
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Belle hair Belle Event May 2019
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Yua~ Crystal Eye  Uber May 2019
Make up: LOGO Enhanced Smokey Shadow
Lips: LOGO Enhanced Gloss
Eyelashes: LOGO Mae Mesh Eyelashes Group Gift
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shape: by me

Wearing:
Corse: .::Dead Dollz::. - Theodora Set - Mainstore release ♥
Necklace: [ kunst ] - Elise necklace Uber May 2019
Earrings: [ kunst ] - Elise earring - Fatpack Uber May 2019
Piercing: [ kunst ] - Elise piercing / right Uber May 2019

Pose by [addme.] Pose#099-3

Background:
{anc} butterfly of meadow / fieldA (ivory) Uber May 2019
(Fundati) Anise I
(Fundati) Fireweed 
Little Branch LB_OakGrass_Spring{Mesh}




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios