Field of dreams

viernes, agosto 23, 2019

I know many are since long looking forward to autumn to begin.
I'm and island beach "girl" living in London, so, no I'm sorry I haven't had my dose of summer feeling yet! And this new set of poses by Amitie coming tomorrow to Uber are just perfect!

I haven't been posting that much lately as after 4 months I'm starting to feel the side effects of the immunosuppressants, steroids etc... plus my boss taking a few breaks and me working over time... doesn't help.

So I had to "take it easy" and pace my blogging a bit, still doing my best to meet deadlines and the requirements of my sponsors.

Thank you my lovely Belén for always being there and this moments ♥♥♥

Me on the left:
Hair: Exile::Memory Bliss
*COCO*_Ruffle Strap Tie Front Top FaMESEHed August 2019
*COCO*_Flare Shorts FaMESEHed August 2019

Belen on the right is wearing:
Hair: DOUX Summertime 
Dress: SPTRIT - Seta Outfit @Access 

Pose and prop by:  Amitie Field of Dreams SOON @Uber July 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios