Atlas Air

viernes, septiembre 20, 2019


Yeah let him feast my heart is big
My heart is big, my blood will slide
You let him feast my heart is big
My heart is big, my blood will slide
Got nothing to lose but my chains
Internet feats on my brains


Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: amara beauty - Helen Skin @ Powder Pack September 2019
Hair: KoKoLoReS [KKLRS] Hair - Runa The Liaison Collaborative September 2019
Tattoo: Enemy: Skylar Tattoo The Liaison Collaborative September 2019
Mask: HILTED - The Chamber Mask The Liaison Collaborative September 2019
Shape: by myself, not for sale

Pose and props (fence) by Le Poppycock *Altered State* Mainframe The Liaison Collaborative September 2019

Background: HILTED - The Chamber Room - Pod + Box The Liaison Collaborative September 2019

♥️

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios