You make me more me

jueves, septiembre 05, 2019


Portraits aren't really my strength, but I'm so in love with my new skin! love the fact that didn't have to change my shape and spite the differences I still feel myself, even getting used to a lighter shade to my usual deep tan ^^

Featuring here this gorgeous new release by Truth, the new textures are soooo beautiful!! and wearing Darkling's set that was released at The Epiphany in April.

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: Insol Irina applier, tone 'Honey' Collabor88 birthday round August 2019
Hairbase: Tableau Vivant  \\ Genus Hairbase 04 @Uber  August 2019
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth @Anthem September 2019
Shape: by myself, not for sale

Wearing:
Jewelry:  -[ darkling ]- Madeleine Gacha past release at Epiphany
-[ darkling ]- Madeleine Chocker
-[ darkling ]- Madeleine Earrings

Pose by Kirin - Florence Pose 7  

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios