I could have danced all night

jueves, noviembre 07, 2019



We all know that as soon as you plan your day it's very likely ir will turn out to be very different.
I've always been a "night owl" since I can remember, but since a few months... I feel sleepy so early, it's untrue! lol Even if I've been taking very little pain killers, still the medication I'm on has a lot of side effects that are messing me up...

So I was working on this post last night but my eyes were more interested on shutting down -.-
And today my day off, my plan of "relaxing" publish and maybe work on another one... of course couldn't be. I don't like telling much, because one, I like to stay positive and two because it can be so boring! But anyway, I had to be a few hours out for some tests..., so back home... hey what the post?!!! Much later than expected but I finally I managed to get it ready.

So here it is, wearing Dead Dollz's lovely gown at Uber; since I put it on I couldn't get out of my mind My Fair Lady's song "I could have danced all night". I fell in love with  Minimal's Town Hall backdrop also at Uber now, and then is this gooorgeous group gift!! all together transported be to another time. So I've been listening to a lot of old songs.

I also did a close up to show some details, like those cute elf ears by lOGO and the sweet skin  released for Mae's head (don't worry you can use it with all LOGO's heads), and it comes with system layer in case you want to use it on other heads that have BOM enabled! And Rozoregalias rings now at Fameshed, I hope you like them! ♥


Me:
Head: LOGO Mae v1.1 Head
Skin: LOGO  Naomi skin now @ eBento Event
 Ears: LOGO  Ilvanya Elf Ears 
 Eyelashes: LOGO  Mae Mesh Eyelashes
Eyes: .euphoric ~Fem Eyes  ~01
Hair: TRUTH Elixir
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shape: by me

Wearing:
Rings: ROZOREGALIA_UZYUM*RING(Luna) FaMESEHed November2019
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. -A Gown is Born Uber  from the 25th October 2019

Poses by Ana Poses - Bolshoi 2
Ana Poses - Paris 1 (on the close up)

Background
{anc}   
{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of flying doves. [sugar white]
{anc} NO LIMITS // eating dove. [choco-brown]
{anc} NO LIMITS // walking dove.B [choco-brown]
~BAZAR~    
Crete-Potted wall tree (right)
Crete-Potted wall tree (left)
ChiMia::    
ChiMia:: Victorian Street Lamp
dust bunny    
dust bunny . spotted begonia
Ivy Long Strand - hook top
MINIMAL  
MINIMAL - Town Hall Backdrop Uber  from the 25th October 2019
MINIMAL - November Group Gift 2019
Serenity Style- Bella Dreams Fountain

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios