3am

miércoles, febrero 19, 2020


There's no point in trying to hide it
I will come and find it
I know it's in there somewhere
Your love for me is out there
I can hear it calling
Where's your sense of belonging?
We could be getting frisky girl
Till three o'clock in the morning

Oh baby, why do you keep on fighting me?
You won't know what you got until it's gone
So screw your head back on
Know that you're my girl
You are my number, my number one
My number one
Girl, you're my number one
Tune: HONNE - 3am

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Bella Mel
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.1)
Hairbase: Tableau Vivant  \\ Genus Hairbase 02 D
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Lovely  @ Cupid Inc
Eyeliner: WarPaint* Seduction liner [Genus] Cupid Inc
Shape: by myself, not for sale
Wearing
Rings: : CULT : Heart Rings - Legacy Gold @Kustom9 February 2020 
Nipple piercing: Zombie Suicide :Z.S: Selena Nipple Piercing - Legacy @FaMESHed X February 2019
Body chain: VOBE - Natalia Body Chain Gold (Legacy) @FaMESHed X February 2019

Pose by Amitie Red Roses 04 Uber


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios