Pink pancake day

miércoles, febrero 26, 2020

I'm not the pink kind, but some days seems is the best one.
I was planning to have pancakes for dinner but these days had been crazy at work, and was so tired when I got home.... I guess that I'll have pancakes another day

Me:
Head: LOGO Mae v1.1 Head @eBento 50% off at the event
Skin: LOGO  Amelia skin for Mae @eBento
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.1)
Hair: TRUTH  / Destiny /
Shape: by myself, not for sale

Wearing
Rings: : CULT : Heart Rings - Legacy Gold @Kustom9 February 2020
Necklace: MINIMAL- Paula Letter Necklace -N-
Cardigan: Baiastice_Jamy Cardigan Set-All Colors-Legacy @ FaMESEHed February 2020

Background:  Scotch ///SCOTCHxfABRICSQAURE/// FAMOUSE BACKDROP -@FaMESHed X February 2020

Holding: Ariskea[Adora] Roses Bouquet  - White
Pose by Kirin - Mika Pose 1

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios