You can create your own magic

jueves, abril 09, 2020

I thought about writing about how many of us are worried, scared and in pain, but somehow doesn't really help me to feel better.
I guess I'm tired of dealing with it the rest of te day and I need a break, at least for a few minutes. To work on a blogpost can sometimes help so much to disconnect and just focus on something beautiful. If I'm usually very quiet and speak to just a few on a regular basis, now I'm way more quiet, I thought I was a hermit already! 
In the monotony of this self-isolation, this is my third week! everyday is different, mood and feelings wise, and I think I'm learning a lot about myself. Somedays I find it hard to leave the bed and I'm just watching movies/series, other days I need to cook, clean, exercise, declutter... I hope I'm not the only one riding this roller coaster! Hahaha
When I log in SL I either "try" to clean/organize my totally disorganized inventory, or work on a blog post, but too very often I'm just standing there opening and closing folders, not doing much... is not what I planned for these days.
So... when I finally manage to put together a scene and take a picture I want it to be beautiful and transmit positivity and some sort of calmness, try to bring back some magic.

HPMD* Cliff Hill - green A
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
{moss&mink} Floating Paper lantern (Peach) Anthem April 2020
{moss&mink} Floating Paper lantern (Dk Peach) Anthem April 2020
{moss&mink} Floating Paper lantern (Green) Anthem April 2020
{moss&mink} Floating Paper lantern (Dk Green) Anthem April 2020
QuarantineWithMe Love_Raft exclusive now Uber  from the 25th March 2020
Skye Temperate Shrubs - Ash
Skye Temperate Shrubs - Ash Large
Skye Temperate Shrubs - Fern Type 1
Skye Temperate Shrubs - Fern Type 2
Skye Alligator Apple Bush (small leaf)
Skye Wild Grass Type 1 lush
Skye River Set
Skye Birch Grove
Skye Water Circle 36m

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios