Late afternoon of treats, drinks and laughter ♥

martes, julio 28, 2020

Añadir título
After being home all this time, to go back to work in a few days, will be hard. 
I'm grateful I still have a job to go back to, but there's always such negative vibes most of the days... that after regaining my peace, I'm not at all looking forward to that.
I wish I could had been with my family all these months in the Canaries, we got news of serious health problems with my father, and I haven't been there to help.
That means I've had some inspired and creative days, but way to many in which I've felt very blocked, looking at the screen and nothing really happening, unable to put together the ideas I had during my daily walk or while cooking.
Still all I want to create, are relaxing spaces,with natural light, as I try to focus on everything positive in RL too. 
I miss those long afternoons with my closest friends,that lead into the night, sharing snacks, sweet treats, a few drinks and lot's of laughter and open heart conversations.

Building: MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha RARE @Kustom9 July 2020

Decor:

West Village Spring Tulips

Ariskea[Lucy] Boho Tribal Couch @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Boho Frame 1 @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Boho Frame 2 @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Boho Frame 3 @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Monstera Plant @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy]Aloe Plant @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Potted Plant & Tree Stump @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Lucy] Rug Tribal @ Anthem July 2020
Ariskea[Faux] Cute Small Cactus @Kustom9 July 2020
Ariskea[Faux] Cute Lama Plant @Kustom9 July 2020
Ariskea[Pacif] Macrame Divider - Original

Concept}  Bamboo Lamp 4 @Kustom9 July 2020
Concept} Bamboo Lamp 5 @Kustom9 July 2020

dust bunny . happy hour tray

Fancy Decor: Luann Art Uber  from the 25th July 2020
Fancy Decor: Luann Sculpture Uber  from the 25th July 2020
Fancy Decor: Luann Console Uber  from the 25th July 2020

Granola. Puff Puff Pretty Make-up Clutter. Equal10 July 2020
Granola. Puff Puff Pretty Edibles. Equal10 July 2020
Granola. Puff Puff Pretty Bud Vase. Equal10 July 2020
Granola. Puff Puff Pretty Ashtray. Equal10 July 2020
Granola. Puff Puff Pretty Herbal Tea Equal10 July 2020

KraftWork Wicker Privacy Screen . Single

MINIMAL  
MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha 05 @Kustom9 July 2020
MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha 06 @Kustom9 July 2020
MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha 09 @Kustom9 July 2020
MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha 10 @Kustom9 July 2020
MINIMAL - Wood Apartment Gacha 11 @Kustom9 July 2020

{moss&mink} Tanika bistro table
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro chair
{moss&mink} Wine Bucket
{moss&mink} Fruit n Nut Platter
{moss&mink} Cocktail Shrimp
{moss&mink} Fruity Popsicles
{moss&mink} Branch Platter
{moss&mink} Paper flower garland - Pastel

7 - Tree Slice Painting - Rhonda @The Epiphany July 2020
7 - Tree Slice Painting - Felicia @The Epiphany July 2020
7 - Tree Slice Painting - J.C. @The Epiphany July 2020

desserts rare @The Epiphany July 2020
milkshake for 2 @The Epiphany July 2020
tray cake pink @The Epiphany July 2020
tray cake blue @The Epiphany July 2020

Wisteria*- Macrame Leather Ottoman - Cognac #13 @The Epiphany July 2020




You Might Also Like

2 comentarios