Aren't we all princesses?

lunes, septiembre 28, 2020

 


Feeling like a princess with this Dead Doll dress available at Uber and the little tiara that comes on Tableau Vivant's hair for Kustom. Since Dead Doll is rigging for Legacy, I can't get enough of it and enjoy the curves ^^

I  tried my best to keep it simple, and still took me a couple of good hours to adjust the angle and the light, to end up shooting using one of my AO stands -.- lol

Happy Monday everyone! ♥

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.5 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Bella Mel
[BODY] Legacy (f) (1.2.1)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Gothloli hair Kustom9 September 2020

Wearing:
Dress: Dead Doll - Tish Gown Uber  September 2020
Tiara: Tableau Vivant  \\ Gothloli hair tiara Kustom9 September 2020
Necklace: MINIMAL - Giselle Necklace Gold
Rings:  (Kunglers) - Fabianna ring

Picture was taken at the beautiful Eterea


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios