Stay patient and trust your journey

sábado, octubre 31, 2020

 
This week both my laptop and my router had played games with me, and that is translated in... delays ¬¬
I'm running very much behind now grrrr!
On the other hand I'm super happy!! (for the moment) there's no self isolation for 14 days after coming back from the Canaries, so yes! I got my flight tickets! Yay!! 
I haven't seen my family and friends since September 2019, and then time I had to spend most of the time in bed and going to doctor appointments.
So, with everything that has been going on this year, being away had made it tougher, and this week I will get to spend "back home" will be a very much needed break with my loved ones.
I'm so impatient I could be packing already! lol

West Village Belgravia Skybox   
West Village Charleston Curtains - Cream
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Eku's Green

dust bunny . overnight bag

Fame femme (closed shop)
fame femme: Travel Bag (No Pose)- RARE 

Fancy Decor: Brynn Console (texture chage) Collabor88 October 2020
Fancy Decor: Brynn Raised Artwork (texture chage) Collabor88 October 2020
Fancy Decor: Brynn Sconce Light (texture chage) Collabor88 October 2020
Fancy Decor: Brynn Concrete Mail Tray Collabor88 October 2020
Fancy Decor: Brynn Clay Pots Collabor88 October 2020
Fancy Decor: Luann Sculpture
Fancy Decor: Kemsley Bowl
Fancy Decor: Kemsley Artwork (texture change)
Fancy Decor: Wilson Candle Holder

MINIMAL - Velvet Sofa Green Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Armchair -R- Green Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Wall Lamp Sconces Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Coffee Table Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Ceiling Lamp Bulbs Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Gold Vase Big Plant Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Gold Vase Small Plant Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Lamp Table Collabor88 October 2020
MINIMAL - Velvet Circular Table Collabor88 October 2020

MudHoney Jackie Rug
MudHoney Finley Keys 1
MudHoney Finley Headphones
MudHoney Glasses w/ Case - Mint

.peaches. Skye's Travel Clutter

SAYO - Livingston Set - Mosaic Fireplacec
SAYO - Livingston Set - Art Frames
SAYO - Livingston Set - Fireplace Tools
SAYO - Livingston Set - Ring Candles


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios