Thank you for the lessons

jueves, diciembre 31, 2020

Dear 2020 thank you for the lessons learned and giving me strength,patience and focus I needed, but I'm really happy to see you go.
As many of you I'm sure, I'm so ready for 2021!!

With the restrictions tonight is going to be very different, just with my mother and her partner, at home, nice dinner, drinks and treats. I got 5 of my closest friends to come over after lunch  for "a coffee". I haven't seen them for more than a year so we also opened a bottle of champagne and toasted for a healthy and better 2021. To know that my loved ones are good, is all I need ♥

So my SL post is one about myself indulging myself in SL classy&sexy dress by Dead Doll, and it's a Xmas Group Gift!! The gorgeous earrings by Kunglers discounted now at "The Outlet", and those to die for sandals by Gos at FameshedX.
I surrounded myself with glitter and gold, champagne by Cinoe and special treat by Madras ^^ with the help of Tartessos and Moss&Mink.

I'm ready for some music to dance the night away. Cheers!

My very best wishes for everyone, health, peace and love ♥♥

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: [theSkinnery] Laura mocca BBH
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Scilla hair Kustom9 December 2020

Wearing:
Earrings: KUNGLERS - Miray earring @ The Outlet
Dress: DEAD DOLL - Alexa Dress - Xmas Group Gift
Shoes: [Gos] Anastasia Anklet Sandals - Fetish  @FaMESHed X December 2020

Chair and pose by: FOXCITY. Spot On - Plexi Chair 7m (fatpack exclusive)

Scene:
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Beige
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Sparkling tower Small  Anthem January 2021
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Sparkling Bottle Plug Anthem January 2021
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Sparkling Bottle Open Anthem January 2021
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Orange Glass Anthem January 2021
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Strawberry Glass Anthem January 2021
[Cinoe] Star Fragment - Glass Anthem January 2021
+Half-Deer+ Gold Confetti - Big
[ keke ] glitter sphere . small
MADRAS Huge Package Dark Chocolate @FaMESHed X December 2020
MADRAS HoHoHo Pillow Decor @FaMESHed X December 2020
MADRAS Santa Doest Believe Pillow Decor @FaMESHed X December 2020
{moss&mink} Mega Baubles - Gold
MudHoney Photo Room 6
NOMAD // Curtain A // Gold Glitter
TA Xanadu Console
TA Xanadu Wall Decor
TA Xanadu Brown Rug
{vespertine}- confetti in the air /gold


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios