Building inner peace

jueves, enero 14, 2021

 
I pictured this room quite differently in my head, but sometimes it doesn't matter how much you move things around, you still don't get the feeling you are picturing. I new I didn't want to over clutter the space, sometimes I can get very much carried away! And as in RL I've been clearing up and making changes to keep everything tidy, I find that it brings me a lot of peace, maybe one day I will even manage to become a minimalist! (no I don't think so either...lol)

I love, love, love white, so as soon as I saw Ariskea's set for Uber, I knew I had to have it, all the colour/textures combinations are on a base of white and with subtle colours, all fresh and relaxing 
...and what do you think about those lamps, aren't they fantastic?!

In RL my desk is by the window looking outside, I wanted to do the same here with Fancy Decor's Nelsen collection now at Collabor88, very classic and classy, doesn't look heavy at all and it still lets the light in through the window, perfect to sit and write a journal or your bujo.

I think Kraftwotk's Grandfather Clock and it's cute decor work just perfect in this bedroom.

I do I still have those Moss&Mink "mega baubles"?! Yes!! They are gorgeous, why can we only use them during Christmas?! ;)


Building by Apple Fall West Village Belgravia Skybox

Decor:
Ariskea[Abbey] Chic Bed @Uber from the 23rd December 2020
Ariskea[Abbey]  Tassel Lamp @Uber from the 23rd December 2020
Ariskea[Abbey] Side Bed  Console @Uber from the 23rd December 2020
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Rug . White
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Bench . PG
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Moon Tray
Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Pillow Basket
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Desk Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Lamp Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Frame Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Desk Matt Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Decorative Boxes Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Vase Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Books B Collabor88 January 2021
Fancy Decor: Nelsen Bench Stool Collabor88 January 2021
KraftWork Grandfather Clock Patina Wood @ FaMESEHed January 2021
KraftWork Dachshund Decor @ FaMESEHed January 2021
KraftWork Hummingbird Decor @ FaMESEHed January 2021
{moss&mink} Mega Baubles - Gold
{moss&mink} Festive Mirror
24. Nutmeg. Musical Escape Pink Dress
27. Nutmeg. Musical Escape Ivory Vase
5. Nutmeg. Charming Zen Potted Flowering Tree
13. Nutmeg. Charming Zen Camisole Clutter
16. Nutmeg. Charming Zen Mug / 2
21. Nutmeg. Charming Zen Heat Pack Clutter
Nutmeg. Summer's End Papers
Pitaya - Roman Curtains - Half open L  (2 faces)
tarte. journal stack
tarte. bullet journal
-tres blah- Workspace - Colored Pencils

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios