Mindset is everything

jueves, enero 28, 2021

 
Somehow I have this gut feeling that change is coming, so during the present lockdown I've been doing my best to enjoy "me time" but I'm also focused on doing some courses to improve both hard skills and transferable skills.
Of course, I'm aware this is the worse time to change jobs, but what if my boss decides to "shut" the business? I think I will probably go back home, to Spain...
I was hoping to work on more decors and blogposts, but with everything going around in my head, I haven't been as focused or inspired.
I can't tell if the changes to come will be for the better or for the worse, all I can do is to keep a positive outlook on things and face any changes as a challenge to improve my life.
We will see! ♥

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: [theSkinnery] Laura mocca BBH

Wearing:
Head towel: DEAD DOLL - Me Time Head Towel -
Cucumber slices: Astralia - Royal SPA suite (Beauty cucumbers)

Building used: Scarlet Creative Kaelyn Pleiades Cabin Realistic Size 0.2
Decor
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Soaps
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions - Oils
dust bunny . special occasions . spa kit . pink @The Epiphany January 2021
Fancy Decor: Shower Phone Holder (white) @Uber from the 25th January 2021
Fancy Decor: Sonic Toothbrush (white) @Uber from the 25th January 2021
Fancy Decor: Water Flosser (white) @Uber from the 25th January 2021
Fancy Decor: Deodorant (womens) @Uber from the 25th January 2021
Fancy Decor: Toothpaste (ginger) @Uber from the 25th January 2021
+Half-Deer+ Stringlights - Ceiling - Cluttered
[ keke ] tray console table - light
[ keke ] tray accent table - light
The Loft & ARIA - Attwell Hanging Tea Light Holder A
The Loft - Orville Mirror
: [Cosmic Dust x Momoko]  - Pampered - Stack of Books
{moss&mink} Face Towels (Luxe)
{moss&mink} Face Creams (Luxe)
{moss&mink} Face Wipes (Luxe)
MVT - Mirror
MVT - Beauty time products - Pink
MVT - Beauty time basket GREEN TOWEL
MH Sloan Towel Ladder
Nutmeg  
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Bath
Nutmeg. Vintage Laundry Container
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Stool / White Animated
Pixel Mode (CLOSED) 
[PM] Pixel Mode - Cucumbers
Soy. Potted Ponytail Palm [Ssize]

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios