Move with the sea

viernes, junio 11, 2021



I miss the beach and the sea sooooooo much!
Born and raised on an island, even without knowing how to "swim", it was difficult to get me out of the water.

The beach, the sea... is my happy place, where I relax and charge my batteries.
In the water, cradled by the waves, moving with the sea ...

Tomorrow/today is my birthday and my gift is to spend the weekend with wonderful people by the sea, I'm excited as a child! and I still don't have my bag ready! LOL

I hope you all get to have a wonderful weekend!

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.0
Skin: [Glam Affair]  Mia Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Almond C Collabor88 June 2021
Enhancers:[Glam Affair] Mia Freckles  (B) Collabor88 June 2021
Eyes: .euphoric ~Fem Eyes  ~01
Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO_FOLLOWER @FaMESHed X June 2021
                          
Wearing: 
Top: -Narcisse-  Doja Crystal Halter @FaMESHed X June 2021
Shorts: -Narcisse-  Doja Crystal Shorts @FaMESHed X June 2021
Necklace: NaaNaa's Sneaky @FaMESHed X June 2021

Pose and rocks by Amitie Rock At Beach-06 @Kinky until the 22nd June 2021

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios