Tulum

miércoles, junio 30, 2021

 
I wish I could travel and explore beautiful places around the world, and if there's a beach and it's sunny even better!

I wanted to show you this gorgeous summer outfit by Dead Doll, which I think matches perfectly with Truth's Meadow hair that comes with this beautiful hat, and decided to travel a bit. 

I've seen pictures by others taken at Tulum in Flickr, and once you are there it doesn't disappoint, it really is a beautiful place with lots of different to hangout.

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.0
Skin: [theSkinnery] Cassie (LeLutkaEVOX) mocca
Hair&Hat: TRUTH / Meadow / With Hat Mainstore release
                          
Wearing: 
Bikini DEAD DOLL - Juno Bikini Summerfest'21 until the 11th July
Dress: DEAD DOLL - Juno Dress Summerfest'21 until the 11th July

Picture taken at the gorgeous Tulum Reserve

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios