Summer pictures

sábado, julio 24, 2021

This summer has been different, not for the weather, but because I've had it hard to get inspired and to work on my blogging, I felt quieter and less social too...

Somehow the idea of moving back to Spain to be close to my family and friends had been lingering in my head since New Year, and a couple of weeks ago I just got that feeling.... I got to go!

Often can take me ages to decide or choose between options, and I overthink everything! yes everything! lol . But once I make a decision, I need to make it happen and go for it!

After 8 years in London to move back to the Canaries, will be a huge change! organize it all, the packing, paperwork, etc... my God, it's so exhausting!! 

I'm glad that back home the summer feeling extends to September and sometimes October, so even if I'll get there in mid-August I will still get to enjoy beach days, and lazy afternoons outdoors.

Since the start of the month, I wanted to put together a picture using all that summer festival style releases, it was becoming so big, and me always tired with work, the move, and the heatwave, I decided to keep it simple or would never happen. I hope that after the move, once I'm settled I will be able to create more elaborated posts <3

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX LAKE 3.1
Skin: [Glam Affair]  Moira Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Caramel B Kustom9 June 2021
Enhancers:[Glam Affair] Moira Blush (B) Kustom9 June 2021
                    [Glam Affair] Moira Freckles  (B) 50% Kustom9 June 2021
                    [Glam Affair] Moira Lips Gloss (C) Kustom9 June 2021
Eyes: .euphoric ~Fem Eyes  ~01
Hair: [monso] Ruda2 Hair  @ FaMESEHed July 2021

Wearing:
Shorts: [Aleutia] Sio Shorts Anthem July 2021
Top: [Aleutia] Sio Top Anthem July 2021
Bracelet: KUNGLERS - Anael bracelet L  @ FaMESEHed July 2021
Rings: KUNGLERS - Anael ring  @ FaMESEHed July 2021


Pose by Kirin - Hina Pose 3 fix  Kustom9 June 2021

Scene:
Atelier Burgundy . Festival . Tree I Anthem July 2021
Atelier Burgundy . Festival . Dome Anthem July 2021
~BAZAR~ Ibiza Crates Anthem July 2021
~BAZAR~ Fiesta ribbon tent Anthem July 2021
~BAZAR~ Fiesta Lounger Anthem July 2021
+Half-Deer+ Windblown Ribbons - Pole (breezy)
+Half-Deer+ Windblown Ribbons - Pole (windy)
Pitaya - Wood Curtains NATURAL Anthem July 2021
Pitaya - Journey - Travel trailer YELLOW Anthem July 2021
Pitaya - Journey - Awning ALL COLORS Anthem July 2021
THOR  
..::THOR::.. Mandolin - Original - RARE Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Be High Tray - RARE Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Beach Parasol - SPECIAL Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Loungechair - Boho Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Loungechair - Saffron Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Bowl Firepit Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Carved Low Table Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Festival Signs Anthem July 2021
..::THOR::.. Backyard BBQ RARE
..::THOR::.. Spring Fling Garden Folded Chair
..::THOR::.. ANGURIA! Vintage Garden Chair - Yellow
..::THOR::.. ANGURIA! Vintage Garden Chair - Blue
..::THOR::.. ANGURIA! Camp Folding Table - Clean

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios