Holiday poscards

jueves, agosto 19, 2021

 
As I've recently moved, there are no real holidays for me, many things to sort out and organize, but still doing my best to enjoy the "summer feeling" and the sunshine.
Of course in SL whenever I have the opportunity I like to create my own little paradise to chill and get that holiday vibe <3

Building: DaD "Paradise Resort" v.1.0 c/m @ FaMESEHed August 2021

Decor:
DaD "Les Memoires Tropical Hammock"  PG V.1.0 c/m Uber from 24th July 2021
DaD "Bamboo Divider Straight w lighting" c/m
DaD "BoraBora Umbrella" c/m
Nutmeg. Serene Poolside Sun Lounger
Nutmeg. Serene Poolside Sun Lounger w/Towel
Nutmeg. Serene Poolside Towel Basket
Rattletrap Dolcevita Classic canopy down


Used for landscaping:
8f8 - just add water - The Island
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass08 -greens-
LB_BeachPalm{Quad}
LB_Bougainvillea{Animated}Seasons*Limited Edition
LB_LipstickPalm.v1{Animated}
LB_FanPalm{Animated}*Tall
LB_BirdFlower{With Flowers Menu}
Skye Beach Rocks
Skye Sandy Beach
Skye Alligator Apple Bush (small leaf)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios