My shining star

lunes, agosto 02, 2021

 
We may be far apart, we may not see each other for long periods of time, it may take us months to take a picture together, but you are my shining star when it gets dark, my summer in a message.

We are very different, and we have so much in common!
Our birthdays are just a couple of days apart, and, of course, we always want to take a picture together to celebrate, but it's always a great challenge!
We are working on changing that ;)

Love you my churritina <3

PS when we finally get together, focused on the light and for both to get it right... I didn't activate the shadows, antialiasing etc... so yes that was tough! Like on the old days, drawing any shadows I could think of to bring the picture to life *sighs*


Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX LAKE 3.1
Skin: [theSkinnery] Cassie (LeLutkaEVOX) mocca BBH
Hair: ItGirls - Kim Ponytail - Mesh
                          
Wearing: 
Bikini: Addams // Tiara Birthday Halter Bikini // Perky
Sunglasses: BONDI . The Majestic Glasses @ FaMESEHed August 2021

My pose by Amitie Hammock 01 @ Shiny Shabby from 20th July 2021
Belen's pose: FOXCITY. Mermaid-2
 
Deco/props:
Float: Granola. Private Jet Pool Float. Baby Blue
Floating drinks: Dahlia - Flamingo Dispenser - Coconut
                             Dahlia - Flamingo Dispenser - Pineapple

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios