Sunkissed

martes, agosto 17, 2021

I've been quiet the last couple of weeks, and especially these last days. Last week I took my flight back to my gorgeous island.
If only a trip can be tiring...imagine if you are moving countries!
So much stress, so many emotions, worries, so much excitement, and smiles.

It's only been 5 days but I've had Beach day, family dinner, a cousin's wedding, and a family lunch... I think I still have some hangover, but it's very likely to be just my body adjusting to the changes and all the emotions, plus the heat wave! YAY!

Real summer and more beach days to come <3
 
Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.0
Skin:  [Glam Affair] Nevaeh Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Caramel B Kustom9 August 2021
Enhancers:  [Glam Affair] Nevaeh Freckles  (A) 50% Kustom9 August 2021
                     [Glam Affair] Nevaeh - Lips Gloss (B) Kustom9 August 2021
Hairbase: Tableau Vivant \\ leLutka EvoX Hairbase 11 - 007
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Gigi updo Add-On
Lashes: MICHAN - Jade Lashes - Night [Lel EVOx] Anthem August 2021
Eyeshadows: keikumu - lumiere eyeshadows (lelutka evo x - prism 1) Anthem August 2021
                          
Wearing: 
Swimsuit: Mon Cheri - Tara Swimsuit - Legacy Perky Anthem August 2021
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Rayna necklace Cosmopolitan until the 23rd August 2021

Pose/prop : Concept 01. Summer Days. Lost Float










You Might Also Like

0 comentarios