One more time for... your taste

domingo, diciembre 26, 2021

 


One more time for my taste
See me fall from your eyes to your waist
One more time for my taste
Drink this wine from your sweet, from your case
I feel your love, I feel your faith always


Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX LAKE 3.1
Skin: [theSkinnery] Cassie (LeLutkaEVOX) mocca BBH
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.4)
Eyes: Avi-Glam AG. Lucid Eyes - BoM - 13 - A (RARE)
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Titania Rigged

Wearing: 
Top: Diversion- Tinka - Lace Shorts @FaMESHed X December 2021
Shorts: Diversion - Tinka - Lace Top @FaMESHed X December 2021
Earrings: KUNGLERS - Pia earrings @ Cosmopolitan 
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Pia necklace @ Cosmopolitan 
Ring: KUNGLERS - Yasmine ring

Pose by Amitie Winter Cottage 02 Equal10 December 2021











You Might Also Like

0 comentarios