Take a lover that looks at you...

sábado, diciembre 31, 2022

...like maybe you are magic

Frida Kahlo

Last day of the year... I wanted to do so many things both in RL and SL, but reality decided differently, still all is good, just different. I don't like to make New Year Resolutions, probably because they often make me feel frustrated and bad about myself, lol.

I think it's better to do your best and be kind, when you do good, good comes to you... I should also learn to let go of the feeling I need to prove myself and be a bit better at taking care of myself, all of that will keep me busy next year, I'm sure.

I take the opportunity to wish you all a healthy, filled with love and happiness New Year <3

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX LAKE 3.1
Skin - Face: amara beauty - Camelia 30 - BROWS The Arcade  until the 31st December
Make-up: amara beauty - Camelia 30 - brown eyeshadow The Arcade  until the 31st December
Eyes: LOTUS. Ballerina Eyes 06 (BOM) The Arcade  until the 31st December
Hairbase: Not Found - Christmas Hairbase - Woman - Brown  Xmas Group Gift
Ponytail: DOUX - 2022 Christmas Hairstyle Xmas Group Gift

Wearing:
Cape: ERSCH - Riuu Cape {Legacy} The Arcade  until the 31st December
Headband: ERSCH - Riuu Headband The Arcade  until the 31st December
Bodychain: NaaNaa's Orphe'e Chain Belt Legacy @FaMESHed X December 2022
Panties: [Glitzz] Jordana Panties - White - Legacy The Arcade  until the 31st December
Bra: [Glitzz] Jordana Bra - White - Perky  The Arcade  until the 31st December
Earrings: Heartsdale Jewellery [HJ] Boho Babe Earrings The Arcade  until the 31st December
Rings: KUNGLERS - Celia ring

Pose by  Ana Poses - Spitsbergen 5 The Arcade  until the 31st December


 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios