Holiday in style

jueves, junio 14, 2018


I'm from a wonderful island Gran Canaria (Spain) and I grew up by the sea and at the beach. Most of my happy memories are related to the coast and the sea. In SL I can't help it, one way or the other I always create my "home" by the sea, and always have a beach in my land.

Since the beginning I was always curious about sailing in world and how to recreate this "lifestyle", but I'm so bad using any kind of vehicle in Second Life, so clumsy... hahaha

When I got to know about Rattletrap Shipyards and their work I was so impressed!! the motto "The Devil is always in the detail" is clearly theirs. Not only are the boats beautiful and stylish but the work done on the little details and the textures are the best you can find in Second Life, as you can see in this picture taken in the interior.


When you read: "Rattletrap Shipyards offer professionally crafted, detailed mesh Yachts and Boats for the SL clients of the future, that can run Advanced Lighting Model Linden Lab's Second Life render engine." you may wonder, is that true? Once you see one of the boats rezzed in front of you, you realise these lines are short to describe their product.


Not only does the quality of the product leave everyone with their mouths open, but they also introduce a totally innovative aspect to the Second Life market, and it is the possibility to resell your Yachts at a profit, while enjoying the client experience like never before!


These yachts are so gorgeous you might choose to live in them instead of having a house in land *winks*

Boat: Rattletrap Shipyards  ZeushasReturned

Wearing: (on the first picture)
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Isla @Fameshed June 2018
Straw hat: Baiastice Foulard Straw Hat 

Pose used Amitie Poses

Wearing: (on the second picture)
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Hair: TRUTHxL&B Parker - 
Lingerie: Mossu - Amour.Lingerie -
Stockings ..::Dead Dollz::. Basic Stockings
Jewelery:
 - Amala - The Jacqueline Stacking Rings -

 - [hh] Roxie Bracelet R

Pose used The Owl Couple pose - Group Gift


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios