In the morning

miércoles, junio 06, 2018


Hello everyone!!

Yes, yes, yes... I'm away...on holiday back home with my family and friends.
I took this picture, edited etc, hoping to be able to post it before taking my flight, but wasn't possible.

I have access to my mother's old laptop, and was feeling so bad for not posting... so here I am! hahaha... To be totally honnest was even missing this, don't kill me! lol

Dead Dollz's set for The Arcade this round in June is so lovely, I had to do something with it ♥
And Stockholm&Lima is a featured designer this round at the Red Light District Event, and has released a beautiful simple bed, with big cozy duvet and of course, as always expected fantastic menu ^^
Also Truth's lovely VIP gift this month and Nanika's necklace for Vanity Event, yes you can't really see it in this picture, but I will wear it in another post when I'm back home, because I'm in love with it ♥

Me:
Head: Genesis Lab Mesh Bento Head MOLLY 
Skin: Adela (toffee) by Genesis Lab
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1

Wearing:
Hair: TRUTH Fiji VIP Group Gift for May 2018
Tattoo: .::Nanika::. Plumelet Necklace @Vanity Event

.::Dead Dollz::.  Bridal Party @The Arcade opens 1st june 2018
 - 2. Dead Dollz - Bridal Party - Bride Body RARE
 - 2. Dead Dollz - Bridal Party - Bride Robe RARE

Pose used single animation in the bed

Scene:
DaD "Ocean Wave" House c/m V.1.0 released at 6ºRepublic May 2018
Stockholm&LimaBetter With You Platform Bed @ Red Light District  15 May - 8th June
.::Dead Dollz::.  Bridal Party @The Arcade from1st june 2018
 - 21. Dead Dollz - Bridal Party - Console
 - 22. Dead Dollz - Bridal Party - Stool
 - 23. Dead Dollz - Bridal Party - Hanging Bridal Gown

Nutmeg. Old Suitcases Pink @Shiny Shabby until June the 15th 2018

Eleventh Hour: Joie de Vivre Mirror released at 6ºRepublic May 2018

Ariskea [ Natura] Hydrangea violet
Ariskea [ Natura] Hydrangea Green
Ariskea [ Natura] Hydrangea Blue
Ariskea [PetiteParis 2] Tea Cup Goldie
Ariskea [Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
Dahlia - Piper's Handbag Gacha - Compacts & Foundation .07
Dahlia - Piper's Handbag Gacha - Lipstick, mascara & Cream .05
.::Dead Dollz::. - Vacanze Romane - Suitcase
.::Dead Dollz::.The Cute One - Sweater - Black
.::Dead Dollz::.The Cute One - Lingerie - Pink


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios