After party 1

martes, agosto 14, 2018


When mesh heads came out LOGO's Alex was the only one I really liked, felt a bit diffferent and somehow myself, when they released their Bento I was over the moon of course. Even If I feel very attached to my Genesis Lab MOLLY, I love going back and use my Alex head ♥

So I was working on a scene to feature Dead Dollz's gorgeous dress for Collavor88 this month, and Serenity Style's  beautiful built for The Liaison Collaborative. Zooming around, trying different angles I caught the gaze and thought, I should do that one too, and here it is!

Somehow I felt like I was part of a movie scene, and looking into the camera hahaha, so tried to work on the B&W version of it.


Me:
Head: LOGO Alexis Head v2.5.1 (bento)
Skin: 'Tatyana' - ST6 'Ebony' by INSOL
Body: Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1

Wearing:
Hair: DOUX - Fiona hairstyle
Earrings: [MANDALA]PAPARA earring-RED


Pose used Amitie  SOON 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios