You are not alone

domingo, agosto 12, 2018





I love searching for different things in Pinterest, can be so inspiring!

So when I logged in SL I had in mind doing a portrait, to show you the new Vault Ears by Little Fox, and this curly pony tail by Stealthic, but you know how it goes, one idea leads to another and you end up doing something completely different.

Then I thought on taking a picture half sumerged in the water, and trying different poses... changed again, wearing this gorgeous tail, I hope you like it!

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap
Skin: [theSkinnery] Nadine @Collabor88  July 2018
Body: Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Shape: My own

Wearing: 
Eyes: .little fox. - Hera eyes 
Ears: .little fox. - Vault Ears
Hair: Stealthic - Haven @Collabor88  August 2018
Tail and scales: 
  ~ Cynefin ~ Lorelei Bento Tail ~ Oranges ~ 
  ~ Cynefin ~ Body Scales (Oranges) 1.0

Poses by Kopfkino LP_Still

Picture taken @Elysion

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios