Keep the lights on

lunes, julio 22, 2019


Don't wake me up right now, I need to see if this dream is gonna last, till I get to see you again. I don't want to wake up, just, stay right there. I know this dream is a dream, but i know it could be real. You, are deeply in my space (space). Somehow I can't shake you away (my soul is cold).

Deep In U ~ TAWk


Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Gisele Mel
Body: -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO
Hair: TRUTH Surrender
Shape: mine

Wearing:
Mossu - Clair Set Uber June 2019

Pose by Amitie Winter 01

Featured in this scene:
Architect. [A] Quinn Throne (black) exclusive
MADRAS Dark Chocolate Honey Cock Stick @Fameshed X
MADRAS Strawberry Cheery Cock Stick @Fameshed X
MINIMAL  - Suite Room N9 @Equal10 July 2019
MINIMAL - King Size Bed @Equal10 July 2019

Oder decor:
Ariskea[amour].
 - Ariskea[amour]. Candles
 - Ariskea[amour]. Floor Petals Red
 - Ariskea[amour]. Floor Petals Black
 - Ariskea[amour]. Single Roses [Add me]
MudHoney Liza Adult Toy Box
[ zerkalo ] In Control - Whip
Tartessos TA Luxury Champagne Set
Tartessos TA Sensation Naughty Set

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios