This is my happy place

martes, julio 23, 2019


This year my RL holidays and visit to the beach won't be before September, but when they time comes, I will make the most of it for sure! Omg I miss the sea and swimming so much! for an island girl is difficult to live so far away.

Thanks that in SL I can get as much as I like! ♥

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Gisele Mel
Hair: MINA - Carian hair with Sunhat  SOON @Uber July 2019
Tatoo: Lilithe'// Venus Tattoos @Uber July 2019
Shape: mine

Wearing:
Bikini: .::Dead Dollz::. - My Boho Summer @ The Epiphany until the 12th August
3. Dead Dollz - My Boho Summer - Bikini Bra -Brown
9. Dead Dollz - My Boho Summer - Bikini Thong -Brown
Earrings: MINIMAL - Delila Earrings @ The Epiphany until the 12th August


Pose by Amitie W08 - Lisbon pack


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios