Night in the city

viernes, noviembre 22, 2019

I so miss getting dressed and going out, I need some proper dinner and "party"!
I've already mentioned a few times I'm dealing with some health issues, the medication is wearing me out, and working full time in RL has me all together exhausted, so yes I miss having the energy for going out! hahaha
As it seems that sick leave is very unlikely to happen, I need some "rest" and less pressure. I've requested "holidays" to my sponsors until the end of the month, and I hope to be able to charge my batteries a little bit and get some inspiration back for December.
I've been very slow posting and I've struggled each time, specially since October, and my sponsors deserve better.
Thank you for understanding! ♥

Me:
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: ItGirls - Genus Skin Applier - Bella Mel
Eyes: .euphoric ~Fem Eyes  ~01
Hair: /TRUTH/ Ambience / Hair and unrigged Bangs
Shape: by myself, not for sale
Wearing:
Necklace: Real Evil **RE** Satine Necklace FaMESEHed November2019
Dress:  -Narcisse- Carla Zippered Bodycon Dress - Black FaMESEHed November2019
Jacket: *COCO*_FauxFurJacket(CharcoalGrey) FaMESEHed November2019

Pose by The Owl. Single Poses #9/3

Picture taken @ Somewhere Else BRKLN


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios