Cozy Sunday

domingo, diciembre 01, 2019

So the lil break finishes today,  the idea was to be able to rest a little in RL after work, instead of rushing to log in and work on the blog, and for the first time since August the doctors have seen an improvement.
I thought about cleaning/organizing my inventory, yes I did some... maybe 10%? lol of course is still a mess...
I was tempted to work on decor and post here, but I held myself back! I was less online and more just relaxing watching movies/series, and when I did log in SL I was mostly AFK or just shopping, yes to keep on messing up my inventory!! lol
I'm Spanish so I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but as for most people in USA, for my lovely Tiffany it's an important holiday, and as she wasn't able to travel to visit her family due to work, we decided we would have a "Friendsgiving", Richmond (Virginia) London UK connected via Skype!! We cooked together, had wine, ate, laughed and chilled together. Was such a wonderful and special evening ♥
It has gotten really cold over here, and some say we may get snow this coming week, so I decided to just have a relaxing Sunday, cozy and warm in my room and enjoying the cake I couldn't eat last night! 

Building: VARONIS Neve Skybox  LI: 70

Decor:
  andika
andika[Joy and Happiness]cookie set 1    LI: 2 @ Tannenbaum November 2019
andika[Joy and Happiness]Cake/2i-Decor    LI: 2 Tannenbaum November 2019
Architect. De Castelli Wall Panel (midnight) wo shadow    LI: 3
Architect. De Castelli Wall Panel (latte) wo shadow    LI: 3
Ayla  
Ayla. Loft Bedroom - Pillow w/Cloth    LI: 3
Ayla. Loft Bedroom - Tray    LI: 1
KraftWork Cozy Sundry Table Rose Wood
Floral Statuette Linked
(Milk Motion) metal house lantern LI: 1
(Milk Motion) vintage teapot with eucalyptus LI: 1
(Milk Motion) vintage pot with flowers LI: 2
(Milk Motion) rattan basket and blanket LI: 4
MINIMAL   
MINIMAL - Comfy Geometric Rug    LI: 1 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Bed *ADULT*    LI: 6 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Book & Cup    LI: 4 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Wood Candlesticks    LI: 1 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Shabby Side Table B    LI: 1 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Vase with pampas & cotton    LI: 4 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Ceramic Lamp    LI: 1 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Comfy Shabby Side Table A    LI: 1 Collabor88 November 2019
MINIMAL - Autumn Home Set - Pendant Glass Lamp    LI: 10
MINIMAL - Sphere Gold    LI: 1
MudHoney Talia Drapes
Nutmeg. Summer's End Papers    LI: 5
Nutmeg. Summer's End Peonies    LI: 4
Nutmeg. Grandma's Cottage Basket w/Flowers    LI: 11
Nutmeg. Forgotten Library Bust    LI: 2
14. Nutmeg. Garden Getaway Diary Dark    LI: 2
Nutmeg. Disarray Bag w/ Papers Pink    LI: 4
Nutmeg. Not too shabby flats, Nude    LI: 1

Outside:
MINIMAL - Soho Build -snow version-
LB_OakTree.v2{4Seasons}*Animated_7LI



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios