Happy Holidays!

jueves, diciembre 24, 2020

Finally the day I get to take my flight and see my family  after 15 months has come!
Yay!!
Ok luggage is half way through but I still have four hours, yes I guess I won't sleep much, I can sleep during the flight ^^
Negative test certificate, boarding pass, my QR code for Spain all printed just in case my phone decides not to work, and taxi booked with 45min extra.
This few week before the trip had been hectic and I haven't been able to post as much as I planned before my holidays, but I'm taking my laptop with me, so that I can post the decor in the background of this post and maybe some more. But no stress and lots of family time and hopefully getting to see a couple of friends.
In spite of all the restrictions in place in most places, however you celebrate during this time, I hope you get to share your holidays with your loved ones in good health, at the end of the day, that's what really matters.
Happy holidays! ♥
 
Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2.5
Skin: [theSkinnery] Scarlett (LeLutkaEVO) mocca Group Gift (designed for Lilly head)
Hair: TRUTH / Brazen mainstore release
Nails: Ascendant - Kally Nails @FaMESHed X December 2020
Wearing:
Dress: DEAD DOLL - Enid Cable Knit
Stockings: Dead Dollz - Basic Knit Stockings
Piercing: *PKC* Claw Lip Piercing @FaMESHed X December 2020
Gather: Insomnia Angel . secret lovehoney garter @FaMESHed X December 2020
In the mouth: Insomnia Angel . candy cane - B @FaMESHed X December 2020
Left hand: andika - Midnight sparkles @Uber from the 23rd December 2020

Prop and pose by: Amitie Xmas Wreath - pose 1m

Scene in the background by
Fancy Decor + Kraftwork Fete d'hiver The Arcade December 2020

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios