Morning walks are a blessing

lunes, diciembre 21, 2020

What a couple of weeks!
Every week some changes in regulations, either in the UK or in Spain, changing and adapting the Christmas plans. 
Things in the UK are getting pretty bad, specially in London where I live, and as clinically extremely vulnerable (that's my category according to the Government) taking the underground to go to work every day, and being the "front of the house" can some days be really stressful. As a result I'm always tired, doesn't matter how much I sleep and some days my inspiration is nowhere to be seeing.
I haven't seen my family and friends since September 2019 and my father being diagnosed with cancer, had surgery, radiotherapy etc etc during March's lockdown and not to be there, just adds up!
So as selfish as it may sound to some, I got a flight ticket for November that was cancelled and changed it for Christmas instead. Because it's been 15 months without family and friends healing on my own last winter and spring, plus everything that has happened in the family, I really need this break and go and see them.
My private test (after a couple of changes) is booked for Tuesday evening after work, and so far EasyJet hasn't cancelled flights to the Canaries, so I still plan to board the plane the 24th early morning.
Wish me luck! ♥

And after my venting :P let's get to the lovely things I'm wearing for my Sunday out with the dogs! (I really needed the fresh air and exercise). Dead Dolls outfit available at Santa Inc, it's soooo cute! I love that the skirt can be opaque or sheer, and the warm sweater, all in such lovely colours. Tableau's hairs for The Arcade are really sweet with three different styles, you can always hide the headbands if you want. Amitie has been working hard on the props for the poses now available at The Epiphany, I had to wear those ear mufflers and the skates, both done to such detail, so yes! I was feeling super cute! LOL 
I hope you like it! ♥
 

Me:
Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lake.2
Skin: [theSkinnery] Scarlett (LeLutkaEVO) mocca Group Gift (designed for Lilly head)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ HolyMals - Deer [Rare]

Wearing:
Top: DEAD DOLL - Holly  Sweater - @Santa Inc.
Bottom: DEAD DOLL - Holly  Skirt (Opaque) - @Santa Inc.
Necklace: !gO! Ivanka bauble necklace - 1 RARE The Arcade December 2020
Head accesory: 06 Amitie Ear Muffers @The Epiphany December 2020


Holding: RARE Amitie Skates Hold - Add Me @The Epiphany December 2020
Pose by Amitie Winter Gacha RARE (arms adjusted out of the skirt) @The Epiphany December 2020

Dogs:
Foxwood - Chow Chow - Sit Decor - Red
Foxwood - Chow Chow - Sit Decor - White

Scene:
8f8
01_8f8 - Pain d'Amour - Bakery RARE The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Building 05 The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Building RARE The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Building 01 The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Building 03 The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Road 08 The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Bin 10 The Arcade December 2020
MINIMAL - Shopping Street Mupi 06 The Arcade December 2020
DaD 
DaD "Christmas Garland Pine Branches wave  w. light" c/m Group Gift
DaD "Christmas Garland Pine Branches straight 2  w. light" c/m Group Gift
DaD "Christmas Pine Wreath w red ribbon + light" c/m Group Gift
DaD "Christmas Pine Wreath w green ribbon + light" c/m Group Gift
Shop no longer exists
Creativ Garden Snow Spot 2
NOMAD // Snow Wall B
+Half-Deer+
+Half-Deer+ Snow Tracks - Doorway (Heavy)
+Half-Deer+ Snow Tracks - Shoeprints (Adult)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios