Believe in yourself and where you are going

martes, marzo 30, 2021

Now that the lockdown is easing in London, and there's no shielding requirement for me, I will be going back to RL work in 2 days, which has made me very anxious.

As the year started, my main focus had been to be kind to myself, and to try to find some balance and peace in these uncertain times.

With my scenes in SL, I enjoy creating spaces where I can rest, pamper myself, relax, or hang out with friends.

For a while, my laptop has been "playing games" with me, blue screens or just random shutdowns, which can be pretty frustrating! This has slowed down my blogging quite a bit. Since I was having so many problems with my laptop in general and SL in particular, I decided to download a Windows update I've been avoiding, and a Firestorm update too and voilá!! Everything went to the worse, YAY!!

The anxiety of going back to work combined with the stress of not being able to work on my blog posts wasn't fun at all, So I've decided to take a little break until the end of the week. If I manage I will post some items I took for blogging, wish me luck! ♥

DaD  
DaD "Les Memoires Vintage Tub" @Uber from the 25th March 2021
DaD "Curved Bath Mat" c/m @Uber from the 25th March 2021
DaD "Art Study for Spring day" a @Uber from the 25th March 2021 
DaD "Art Study for Spring day" d @Uber from the 25th March 2021
DaD "Spring Day watercolor" @Uber from the 25th March 2021
DaD "Spring Day watercolor" mod. A @Uber from the 25th March 2021
DaD "Positano Ceiling Lamp" + chain @Uber from the 25th March 2021
dust bunny. paradise plants. monstera tree
hive  
hive // macrame hanging plant. white
hive // hanging devil's ivy plant. pink variegated
MINIMAL - Plant Collection Gacha #10 The Arcade March 2021
Nutmeg. Spring Ensemble Clothes @ Shiny Shabby from 20th March 2021
Nutmeg. Spring Ensemble Wreath @ Shiny Shabby from 20th March 2021
Nutmeg. Spring Ensemble Hook @ Shiny Shabby from 20th March 2021
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Clay Soap
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Skin Care
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Stool / White Decor
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Soap Holder
Nutmeg. Dacha Bedroom Dresser / Open
Nutmeg. Dacha Bedroom Nightgown
Nutmeg. Dacha Bedroom Brassiere
Nutmeg. Dacha Bedroom Shirt
12. Nutmeg. Delicate Glamor Plain Full Tray
16. Nutmeg. Delicate Glamor Old Books
Nutmeg. Tidy Pastels Washbasin w/Towel Texture Option
Nutmeg. Tidy Pastels Bar of Soap / 1
Nutmeg. Tidy Pastels Mirror White / 1
Nutmeg. Tidy Pastels Liquid Soap Olive
Nutmeg. Tidy Pastels Liquid Soap
Nutmeg. Rattan Tote Carry, Beige + Peonies
Nutmeg. Summer Bliss Drapes 1
Scarlet Creative Carpenter Shed House

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios