Smile a little more

jueves, abril 01, 2021



Sunny days always bring smiles to people's faces, can make such a difference...
We've had a couple of sunny days, and all the colours look so much brighter and intense. There are still grey rainy days ahead, but spring is definitely here!

A little post to show you what do I look like with my new Avalon, I'm sure I will keep on making changes, but it's really lovely, and I'm so happy the Glam Affair updated their skins. I always struggle with tan or bronzed skins in SL, Selly looks gorgeous on the Caramel tone and this eyeliner gives a fabulously chic look 24/7 ♥


Me:
Head: LeLUTKA / HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.0
Skin: [Glam Affair] Selly Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Caramel Kustom9 March 2021
Body: [BODY] Legacy (f) (1.2.1)
Tattoo: Ladybird. // Blossom - Chest Flowers @ Anthem April 2021
            Ladybird. // Blossom - Arm Flowers @ Anthem April 2021
Hair: TRUTH / Flirt /  New at the mainstore

Pose and prop by Amitie Sunflower Pose 02

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios